Job Reference: 1476
Salary: up to £47,500 DOE
We are currently looking to recruit a full time permanent Manufacturing Engineer. Reporting to the Asset Care Manager this role will have responsibility for proactively planning, controlling and coordinating the Manufacturing Engineering activity for the filling and seaming technology within the site.
Few food companies have a heritage as rich as our clients. They are committed to producing quality branded and customer own brand products that deliver innovation and convenience to meet changing customer needs, building on their strength as a trusted partner and sourcing raw materials responsibly and ethically.
This client It produces canned products including baked beans, soups, pulses, and pasta.
To ensure the highest operating standards are achieved hence optimum equipment performance efficiency as part of the overall sites performance measures.
Execute minor Capital in a defined area and act as the site contact for the co-ordination and acceptance of larger capitals from Group Engineering.
Work closely with the Site Engineering Manager, Engineering function and Site Leadership Team to support the delivery of an agreed manufacturing vision and strategy.
- Graduate or graduate calibre, ideally with a further engineering qualification, hands-on experience with a demonstrable track record of success.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving results / managing change against financial targets, service levels and safety standards.
- Experience working within food manufacturing.
- Operated and familiar with implementation of the principles of World Class Manufacturing environments / Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Good working knowledge of operating systems such as SAP, AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
Experienced in the operation of Seamer/ Fillers desirable
To apply, please use the Application Form or contact Innov8 Synergy Talent Management with a current CV via email: email@example.com