Job Reference: 1452
Salary: Basic salary of £25K, OTE up to £50K
Our client is an established technology company uniquely providing Business Telecommunications and IT Services to an extensive range of companies with 2 offices, one in Livingston and one in Essex.
We are now recruiting for an IT Sales Account Manager with a knowledge of the IT market and a sound technical grasp of the current client trends to join us on a full time, permanent basis.
About the IT Sales Account Manager role:
You will assume responsibility for bringing in all new business and the management of accounts in order to maximise revenues.
You will provide a first-class service and will be hungry to succeed.
In addition to this you will be responsible for:
- Managing all leads through the pipeline to opportunities.
- Following up on all marketing qualified leads and converting them into sales leads.
- Supporting all marketing campaigns and events.
- Discussing requirements with prospects and talking about the benefits of our products and services.
- Building relationships with key prospects and creating / identifying opportunities for our business.
- Managing and updating all leads in the CRM system.
- Reporting on lead status and targets at monthly meetings.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- Knowledge of the IT market with a sound technical grasp of the current trends.
- Experience in IT and telecoms business development and account management.
- Experience in direct sales.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence decision makers.
To apply, please use the Application Form or contact Innov8 Synergy Talent Management with a current CV via email: email@example.com