Job Reference: 1472
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 per annum
Location: Tamworth, Staffordshire
Our client provides a combination of software, funding and payroll solutions to the recruitment sector. They have been established since 2013 and have grown the range of services and the level of support we provide to our customers significantly over the last three years.
Funding is their newest service line – They are two years into a journey of building a substantial funding service and our rate of growth means that we are looking to add an additional member to the team.
As Relationship Manager your role would include:
- The management of a portfolio of Invoice Discounting clients, taking responsibility for all aspects of the client relationships.
- Processing client assignments, schedule uploading and overpayment requests.
- Client and debtor maintenance, including preparation of documentation for amendments and funding parameters.
- Assisting in the new client take-on process.
- Management of funding platform (Dancerace), banking facilities and Credit Insurance arrangements.
- Completing AML, Land Registry and Credit searches.
- Debt Verification – in-house or at a client’s premises.
- Maintenance of live files, including collection, processing and analysing of MI and bank statements..
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly developing and innovative provider of bespoken funding solutions in this sector. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate they are driven, focused and keen to succeed. Someone who can ‘take the lead’ in moving our funding ‘back office’ forward at a pace. Invoice Finance experience is a must have, preferably having worked with platforms such as Dancerace or similar.
To apply, please use the Application Form or contact Innov8 Synergy Talent Management with a current CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org